Naseej provides an advanced authoring solution with all the required tools to convert the traditional curriculums into interactive electronic content to be added to the Learning Management system (LMS) or to be directly used in classrooms through interactive whiteboards or projectors.
The lecturer can use the previous learning content, add to it, arrange or schedule it to create an interactive material. The e-Learning Content Authoring system is designed to author content that confirms to world standards (for example: SCORM) and to be compatible with any Learning Management System (LMS).
Key features include:
- Advanced authoring tools for rapid, consistent and learning content creation.
- Reuse content, use any available learning content and convert them into multi-delivery in the standard forms (SCORM).
- Interoperability, based on industry standards and e-Learning specifications; ensuring full interoperability with other system (LMS university portal).
- Easily develop learning content, in a ‘drag and drop’ model, you can create your learning content rapidly (designed for novice users).
- Easily customizable (can easily match the interface of your university or institute).
- Online and offline authoring capability.