USA, November 14, 2014
Founded in 1964, Choice magazine (a division of the American Library Association) has been the premier source for reviews of academic books and digital resources of interest to scholars and students in higher education for over 50 years. Each year, Choice publishes a list of Outstanding Academic Titles that reflects the best in scholarly titles reviewed by Choice for the previous year. EBSCO’s Choice Outstanding Academic Titles (OAT) Featured Collection includes more than 2,800 titles that have all been designated as outstanding for academic studies by Choice between 2002 and 2014.
Notable titles within the collection include:
* Let the Students Speak! A History of the Fight For Free Expression in American Schools
* Puritan Islam: The Geoexpansion of the Muslim World
* Longman Handbook of Modern Irish History Since 1800
* Citizen-Saints: Shakespeare and Political Theology
* Disability and Identity: Negotiating Self in a Changing Society
Key publishers include ABC-CLIO, Columbia University Press, Harvard University Press, John Wiley & Sons, Lynne Reiner Publishers, and M.E. Sharpe.
This collection as well as all of EBSCO eBooks are automatically discoverable via EBSCO Discovery Service and full-text searchable. Organizations in the Arab World can obtain subscription to EBSCO Information Resources exclusively through Naseej Offices in Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States and the Arab Countries.