Ever since its inception, Naseej has been committed to the development of the knowledge community in the region. Naseej is one of a handful of Technology companies in the Middle East that operate a not-for-profit initiative to support the spread of knowledge and information.
Through Naseej Academy (www.naseejacademy.org) Naseej continues to develop effective programs aimed at nurturing the region’s knowledge professionals and future knowledge leaders, and support the efforts to transform Arab Societies into Knowledge Economies.
Some of the programs Naseej Academy delivers include:
Grants for knowledge and skills improvement
- Naseej Academy and SLA–AGC Grant to Attend Mortenson Center Associates Program.
- Contribution to support the International Network of Emerging Library
- Innovators- Middle East & North Africa, INELI-MENA Program
- Naseej Academy Grant to attend the IFLA Annual Conference
- Naseej/SLA Mortenson Grant
Awards to promote Scholarly publishing and leadership in libraries
- Outstanding paper in AFLI
- Outstanding paper in SLA-AGC
- Naseej Academy Library and Information Pioneers Award
- Best SirsiDynix Library Award
Programs for Knowledge Expert development
- Training Courses