Riyadh, KSA – May 2023
Naseej for Communication and Information Technology, the Middle East’s leading provider of Knowledge Management Solutions and Services, is glad to announce its participation as an exhibitor in the HRSE HR Summit & EXPO – KSA, which will take place on June 19, 2023, in Crowne Plaza Riyadh, RDC, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Held under the theme of “The great reorganization: building a human workplace”, the HRSE HR Summit & EXPO conference will take place on 19 − 20 June 2023 while the event’s workshops will be held on 21 − 22 June 2023.
HRSE HR Summit & EXPO – KSA will be attended by a wide spectrum of Saudi Arabia’s HR community, including Chief Experience Officers, Directors, GMs, Department Heads, Managers, Consultants, Advisors, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Specialists, Executives, and Officers in addition to executives from the functions of Human Resource Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development, and Recruitment.
The topics that are set to be covered at the event include shaping the workforce of tomorrow; the key to a thriving workplace culture; redefining business strategies; enhancing organizational productivity and employee welfare; strategies for employee engagement and loyalty; leading with confidence in a dynamic, ever-changing world; analyzing a multigenerational and multicultural workforce; HR in the metaverse; and navigating the well-being crisis.
Emphasizing the importance of participating in HR Summit & EXPO – HRSE – Mr. Abdullah Al Turaifi – Naseej VP – said: “As a leading digital transformation solutions provider in the region, it’s in line with our strategy to be present at an event that aspires to rally Saudi Arabia’s best HR minds behind leveraging technology to build a future-ready workforce. Therefore, it is a wonderful opportunity for our company to demonstrate Naseej’s portfolio of innovative solutions that harness the power of digital transformation in learning & knowledge management, redefining how eLearning and training are delivered in the kingdom and the Middle East.”
Naseej will showcase the company’s digital transformation portfolio, which comprises the products, solutions, services, and consultancy services including: MEDAD LMP, MEDAD Proctoring, MEDAD TMP, Naseej Custom Content Development Services, OpenSesame, Questionmark, Barco WeConnect, and many more.
- MEDAD Learning Management Platform (MEDAD LMP): MEDAD LMP is designed to keep learners engaged, empower trainers and instructors to achieve their goals, deliver an enjoyable, personalized learning experience, and provide enterprises and institutions with a comprehensive learning environment that develops employee skills. A market-leading, integrated, scalable solution, MEDAD LMP combines in one single platform the most important learning tools for higher education with the highest levels of security that ensure that the system operates at peak periods. The platform also offers the possibility of uploading courses to the educational repository in accordance with international standards and delivering highly interactive learning content by adding rich materials such as graphics, simulations, video, and audio to enhance learning capabilities.
- MEDAD Proctoring: Pushing the boundaries of cyber-security forward, MEDAD Proctoring provides a seamless exam-proctoring experience that gives students and institutions alike complete confidence that the exam-proctoring process is convenient, well-managed, secure, and reliable. During online exams, MEDAD Proctoring offers an automated system that monitors and video-records the test session for possible review later. The service relies on the webcam to monitor test-takers’ activities that may signal cheating during the exam before generating an advanced report for each student with cheating type and percentage for actions to be taken later based on the exam result after reviewing the report.
- MEDAD Training Management Platform (MEDAD TMP): MEDAD TMP combines in one single platform the features of Course Management, Training Modules & Activities, Advanced Analytics System, Assessments, Polls, Invoicing & Online Registration, Certification Management, and Virtual Classroom to empower institutions to stay ahead of the curve and increase efficiency in the workplace by keeping up with the latest technologies in the field, developing unique knowledge and skills, maximizing productivity, and promoting staff career growth and development. MEDAD TMP is the right technology tool for up-skilling, re-skilling, and right-skilling.
- Naseej Custom Content Development Services: Services that provide institutions with the flexibility to tailor their training content to their own style in a way that empowers their workforce and maximizes productivity in addition to leveraging the latest in security protocols and encryption technology to protect their data. These services are used to develop custom courses that include scenarios, infographics, motion graphics, whiteboards, interactive videos, 2D & 3D animation, interactive elements, immersive simulations, game mechanics, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality, all aiming to boost learner comprehension and retention.
- OpenSesame: This solution empowers companies to develop and realize the potential of their workforce through curated, engaging online learning programs. OpenSesame helps companies with many aspects, including finding the right courses, mapping them to core competencies, and synchronizing them with a learning management system to increase utilization and improve learning & development programs. OpenSesame has a wide variety of features, including the flexibility of multiple purchasing options along with delivering simple-to-use-and-administer eLearning courses.
- Questionmark: is a secure enterprise-grade assessment platform that helps organizations and their staff to unlock their potential to deliver better performance. Questionmark empowers organizations and individuals alike to maximize their performance and safely meet their compliance requirements by providing secure online assessments conducted in a way that optimizes the impact of training & development.
- Barco WeConnect: hybrid classroom enabling maximum flexibility in your programs with a hybrid classroom, while maintaining successful learning outcomes. It allows learners to join part onsite and part online – the perfect arrangement for a hybrid learning path and hybrid workplace, delivering a seamless and equitable learning experience, regardless of location, thanks to engaging features and high levels of interaction for everyone
Since 1989, Naseej has gained the trust of hundreds of well-known clients, including The Technical and Vocational Training Corporation, Mohammed Bin Rashid Library, Princess Nourah bent Abdulrahman University, STC, Kuwait University, and the Ministry of Commerce and Investment, among many other corporations, universities, and academic institutions. Also, Naseej has partnered, over the years, with renowned organizations, including IEEE, Bibliotheca, BARCO, VIVED, evisions, SABA, Zetcom, D2L BRIGHTSPACE, AND EXAM MASTER, Questionmark, among many others.
Top on the list of Naseej’s technology products and services are the MEDAD Cloud Platforms, designed by Naseej to enable educational institutes, government organizations, and business corporations to align their academic, administrative, and training processes, and accelerate their digital transformation journeys while fostering institutional innovation. Under the umbrella of the MEDAD Cloud Platform, Naseej delivers many solutions that have transformed the way education, learning, and business are being done in the region. MEDAD Learning Management Platform provides a unique eLearning environment as well as a secure, cost-effective, and reliable platform to keep your Learning programs running at peak performance.