Student Information System
Today’s students are more diverse than ever before, with complex needs. From admissions, registration, and curriculum management, to advising and assessment, SIS can help you to keep your students engaged and on track for success.
Why it works?
Comprehensive Student Information System
The Student information system delivers a full range of functions, from strategic management to records processing.
Information is easily accessed from any device, meaning your prospects and students can find you whenever they need to.
Personalized Advisory Services
And tools that enable more personalized advisory services and more effective assessment help you to improve student success rates.
Integration With Other Modules
It provides a central repository for your current student information.
Support for more flexible class schedules and more diverse credentialing processes means you can serve new student populations effectively.
- Students register on their mobile device, using self-service functionality.
- Simplify planning and scheduling to help students meet their degree requirements .
- Use global registration models to help students and advisors plan and monitor progress.
- Build a course registration plan from a student’s existing degree plan.
- Make it easy to build schedules and to register with an online system.
- Access student profiles so advisors can guide thriving students toward their goals and get at-risk students back on track.
- Give meaningful advice with robust academic planning tools and real-time counseling capabilities.
- Simplify transfers with an easy-to-navigate course catalog and degree-audit capabilities.
- View complete student profiles with a quick, easy-to-read format.
- Deliver the right information and services to support teaching, learning, and research.
- Define academic models that support personal and professional learning activities.
- Streamline the process for posting midterm, final, and incomplete grades.
- Simplify the process for importing grades from Excel or an institutional learning management system.
- Identify trends, compare details, and report on progress toward achieving institutional goals with administrative and self-service tools.
- Gain powerful insights into your student attendance data.
- Provide anywhere, anytime access to information with Mobile.
- Offer full role-based functionality, including integrated messaging and notification tools.